Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be eligible for nomination as a potential Cheatham-White Scholarship candidate, a person must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- Be admitted as a freshman in the fall semester into a baccalaureate program at NCCU.
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be on course to graduate from high school in the spring semester prior to college admission.
- Have a minimum weighted cumulative GPA of 4.0 or higher.
- Have a minimum SAT score of 1280 or a minimum ACT score of 28.
- Show exceptional qualities of character and leadership.
- Be significantly involved in extracurricular activities.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to service.