For Students Remaining on Campus
To enforce social distancing and reduce the spread of COVID-19, the Division of Student Affairs will implement the following guidelines to keep all students who remain on campus safe. Violating these guidelines will be considered a Student Code of Conduct violation, which will result in immediate removal from on-campus housing:
- All students who have been granted exceptions and live in on-campus residence halls must adhere to a 9 p.m. curfew.
- No visitation will be permitted.
- Congregating in any residence hall room or apartment is a violation and will result in immediate removal from housing.
- All residence hall study lounges, multipurpose rooms and kitchens will be closed to enforce social distancing.
- Computer labs will close at 9 p.m., and a limited number of people will be allowed in the lab at one time.
- Students who leave campus for more than 24 hours without reporting the departure and location to Residential Life staff will be removed from on-campus housing.