The NCCU School of Business Center of Cybersecurity provides education to cyber-conscious individuals who desire to be of service to support the protection of privacy, security and overall ways of life for our communities.
As the world becomes increasingly more digitized, cyberspace is becoming more expansive and open to a greater array of risks. The need for cybersecurity education is critical to the prevention of financial loss or disruption to everyday life.
Through this center, cyber warriors will learn how to:
- Protect systems from destruction or disruption
- Identify network vulnerabilities
- Prevent, detect and monitor unauthorized access
- Improve and organize security positions
- Operate Linux, an open-source operating system
- Recommend remediation or mitigation for security efforts