General Transfer Student Requirements
- 24 transferable semester hours from a regionally accredited institution. Students are encouraged to complete college coursework in English, math, science, social science, and history.
- Applicants with less than 24 transferable credit hours may be reviewed and may be asked to send SAT or ACT scores.
- Minimum 2.0 cumulative college GPA for all college-level courses.
- The student must be in good standing and eligible to return to the last school attended and have earned 24 or more transferable credit hours.
- Completion of the minimum high school course requirements.
- Students under the age of 21 by the time of enrollment at NC Central are required to have completed all first-year admission requirements (i.e., both MAR and MCR).
|Under 21 Years Old||21 Years or Older||AA or AS Degree|
|Official HS Transcript||Required||Not Required||Not Required|
|Official College Transcript(s)||Required||Required||Required|
|2.0 Cumulative GPA||Required||Required||Required|
|24 Transferable Credits||Required||Required||Required|
|Good Standing with Most Recent Institution||Required||Required||Required|
|SAT or ACT Scores (less than 24 transferable credits)||Required||Not Required||Not Required|