At NC Central University, we strive to provide the student with the best evaluation the first time. We provide a course-for-course evaluation that will help prevent a student from taking any duplicate course work. We can only post-transfer work to the student’s record if it meets the following criteria:
- A grade of “C” or better has been recorded on official transcripts.
- The course is not remedial or developmental (typically numbered 100 level or higher).
- The course was taken at an intuition that is regionally accredited.
Please review the steps below, as well as the detailed explanation that follows, to better understand the transfer credit evaluation process.
- Apply for admission
- Pay application fee
- Send official transcripts
- Pay and register for orientation
- Transfer courses evaluated
- Meet with advisor at orientation
- Register for courses