What Is Qualtrics?
The Qualtrics Research Suite is a powerful online survey tool available to all faculty, staff and students at NCCU. The Research Suite allows you to build complex surveys that fulfill a variety of research needs. You can use this tool to build surveys, distribute surveys and analyze responses, all from one convenient online location! You can also create polls, questionnaires and forms using advanced and easy-to-use survey software.
Other key features include:
- Libraries of customizable templates and question banks that can be shared by users and groups
- A “quick survey builder” guide for beginners
- Survey translation capabilities, allowing respondents to select a language or default to a browser language preference and then tracking those selections in survey results
- Continuous file saving, minimizing potential data loss due to browser crashes
- Folders for survey organization
- Collaboration with other Qualtrics users at NCCU and external organizations
You can quickly sign-up for a Qualtrics account at no-cost using your MyEOL credentials. Once you have logged into MyEOL, click the Qualtrics icon, respond to the question and accept the agreement.
Learning and Support
For log-in issues or general help, please contact:
Institutional Review Board
NCCU IRB Manual
Qualtrics Online Resources
Take the Qualtrics five-step training to become a Qualtrics ninja in minutes!
Wait, there's more!