North Carolina Central University (NCCU) will offer both first and second doses of Moderna and Pfizer, and single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccines, at walk-in visits and appointments from 10 a.m. to 3:45 p.m., on the following dates in June and July: Tuesday, June 15; Thursday, June 17; Tuesday, June 29; Tuesday, July 13; Tuesday, July 20; and Tuesday, July 27.
WHAT: NCCU has a supply of the COVID-19 vaccines and its clinic will be open to individuals from the community.
WHEN: Individuals can sign up for appointments using the accompanying links for:
- Tuesday, June 15: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B084EAFA629A2F85-nccu4
- Thursday, June 17: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B084EAFA629A2F85-nccu5
- Tuesday, June 29: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B084EAFA629A2F85-nccu6
- Tuesday, July 13: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B084EAFA629A2F85-nccu7
- Tuesday, July 20: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B084EAFA629A2F85-nccu8
- Tuesday, July 27: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B084EAFA629A2F85-nccu9
WHO: For details on eligibility, please visit the N.C. Department of Health and Human Services here.
North Carolina Central University
LeRoy T. Walker Physical Education Complex, Gymnasium, 2nd Floor
1450 Alston Avenue
Durham, NC 27707
(June 15 and June 17)
Alfonso Elder Student Union
1801 Fayetteville Street
Durham, NC 27707
(June 29, July 13, July 20 and July 27)
MEDIA NOTES: Media can capture the clinic beginning at 11 a.m., on the available clinic dates. Completion and submission of the NCCU COVID-19 Visitor Screening Form is required in advance: https://myeol.nccu.edu/webform/covid-19-visitor-screening-form2. Please use Quiana Shepard (firstname.lastname@example.org / 919-530-7219) as your contact. As this is an active clinic, a member of the NCCU Communications and Marketing team will accompany you onsite. Contact Quiana Shepard at 919-864-0814 upon arrival and email email@example.com for details.