- All students will be asked to complete an electronic medical health form, to help identify those with medical conditions that increase the risk for severe illness from COVID-19, based on CDC guidelines.
- Student Health Services will continue to provide regular health services with certain modifications, including:
- Initial nurse triage via telephone for students seeking medical care.
- Pre-screening via telephone for students with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Contact-less check-in.
- Telehealth visits for evaluation of acute respiratory illnesses.
- Separate clinic for Wellness, Women’s Health and Immunization programs.
- Campus-wide COVID-19 and flu vaccine campaigns will be implemented