COVID-19 Community Standards
All faculty, staff, students and volunteers who come to NCCU’s campus are expected to be familiar with and comply with these community standards for COVID-19:
- Practice good hand hygiene.
- Keep distance between yourself and others as feasible.
- Wear a face covering if mandated.
- Report cases, symptoms and testing.
- Upload proof of vaccination and booster
- Participate in contact tracing fully and honestly.
- Comply with quarantine/isolation requirements.
- Respect the privacy and confidentiality of faculty, staff and students who test positive for COVID-19 or are otherwise affected by the virus.