How and When to Apply
Visiting undergraduate students may take no more than 12 semester hours of course work. At that point, they must apply for, and be admitted to, a degree program before they will be allowed to continue their education at NC Central.
Note: The hours completed as a visiting student will not be used to evaluate your admissions status.
The academic rank of visiting students and their progress toward their selected degree will be determined after they are accepted for full admission.
The steps for applying as a visiting undergraduate student are as follows:
- Submit the NCCU Visiting Student Application
- Pay the $50 non-refundable application fee
Visiting students are ineligible for financial aid. If you are attending North Carolina Central University for Summer only and have questions about financial aid, please contact your home institution.
Summer I 2022
- Classes begin: May 24
- Application deadline: May 15
- Transcript deadline: May 18
Summer II 2022
- Classes begin: June 30
- Application deadline: June 21
- Transcript deadline: June 24
- Application deadline: August 7
- Transcript deadline: August 10
For more information, please contact the Division of Extended Studies: