Eagle Alerts (Emergency Notification)
North Carolina Central University uses the RAVE Mobility System to provide emergency notifications and essential information to the campus. Faculty, staff, and students are encouraged to regularly update their contact information to ensure that messages are received. Additionally, users can determine how their messages are received (text or voice).
To access the RAVE system, please follow the five steps below:
- Visit www.getrave.com on any web-enabled device.
- When prompted to choose a university site, select North Carolina Central University.
- Log in using your current NCCU credentials (username and password).
- Choose “My Account” from the drop-down menu at the top right of the page.
- Enter any telephone numbers and/or email addresses that you would like to receive campus notifications.