- As a part of our efforts to “Protect the Nest”, every student must complete the COVID-19 daily health tracker every day even if you are not coming to campus. The COVID-19 Daily Health Tracker is required of all NCCU students. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the risk of exposure, NCCU students are required to regularly monitor their personal health status. Compliance is mandatory, and for students, it is a condition of continued enrollment.
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in administrative action, including, but not limited to, disciplinary action under the Student Code of Conduct, restriction of access to or use of university facilities, removal from university housing, disenrollment from a course or courses and other interventions necessary to effect compliance and protect the well- being for the campus community. This tool meets our Durham County public health requirements related to compliance and monitoring the overall health of our students.
Complete the survey
- All students will be asked to complete an electronic medical health form, to help identify those with medical conditions that increase the risk for severe illness from COVID-19, based on CDC guidelines.
- Student Health Services will continue to provide regular health services with certain modifications, including: o Initial nurse triage via telephone for students seeking medical care.
- Pre-screening via telephone for students with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Contact-less check-in.
- Telehealth visits for evaluation of acute respiratory illnesses.
- Separate clinic for Wellness, Women’s Health and Immunization programs.
- A campus-wide COVID-19 and flu vaccine campaign will be implemented.