The NCCU Aquatic facility are only available to NCCU students, faculty, and staff who possess a valid NCCU One Card. Faculty and staff open swim times will resume beginning the start of summer session I, through Fall 2021 Semester from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
Leroy T. Walker Complex Aquatic Facility
- Wash hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer regularly.
- Hand washing stations are in locker rooms.
- Signage has been placed throughout facility to educate about COVID and NCCU policies and procedures in place.
- Disinfectant supplies for between class cleaning are supplied and distributed by the entity utilizing the facility.
Cleaning and Disinfecting
- All cleaning and disinfecting will be done prior to opening, after each class, and upon the day's closing.
- The facility will meet all North Carolina bathing and aquatic codes as well as CDC Aquatic Facility Guidelines.
- Objects cleaned before opening, in-between classes, and closing consist of all handrails, door handles, water fountain, and pool deck.
- All cleaning and disinfecting coincide with the daily opening and closing procedures required by the National Swimming Pool and Spa Association, North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, and North Carolina Aquatic Bathing Codes.