Join the Department of Nursing for its annual Helen S Miller Lectureship!
The North Carolina University Department of Nursing will be holding its 26th annual Helen S. Miller Lectureship on March 2, 2023, starting at 8:30 a.m. The keynote speaker for the event will be Dr. Meka Ingram, and she will address the topic of “Be The Change”.
- 7:30–8:30 a.m. – Registration
- 8:30–8:45 a.m. – Welcome
- 8:45–9:00 a.m. – Greetings
- 9:00–9:10 a.m. – Introduction of Speaker
- 9:10–10:15 a.m. – Keynote Address
- 10:15–10:30 a.m. – Break
- 10:30–11:30 a.m. – Breakout Session 1
- 11:30 a.m.–12 p.m. – Poster Presentations
- 12–1 p.m. – Lunch
- 1–1:15 p.m. – Break
- 1:15–1:45 p.m. – Award Ceremony
- 1:45–2:45 p.m. – Breakout Session 2
- 2:45–3:15 p.m. – Closing Remarks
Participants will receive 3.0 continuing education units (CEUs) for attendance.
Registration deadline: February 28, 2023.
Please note that registration is not tax-deductible.
For more information, call 919-530-7224.
Dr. Meka Ingram DNP, RN NE- BC
- Director, Critical Care and Medical Surgical Nursing at Lexington Medical Center
- President, North Carolina Nurses Association
Attorney Dawn Blagrove
- Executive Director
- Emancipate NC
Dr. Dana Carthron, Ph.D., RN, AGACNP-BC
- Clinical Assistant Professor, North Carolina Central University
- Accelerated Course Coordinator
Wanda D. Jenkins MS, RN
- Colonel (Retired), US Army Nurse Corps Senior Consultant and Executive Leader Coach in High Reliability
Attorney Dana Jones LL.M
- Assistant Professor of Law