Who We Are
North Carolina Central University is committed to international education. Through the Office of International Affairs (OIA), the University fosters internationalization on the following levels:
- Facilitating the process for students to study abroad, intern abroad, or volunteer abroad in over 50 countries
- Working with faculty to develop faculty-led study abroad programs
- Processing required documentation for faculty and students traveling internationally
- Advising international students and exchange visiting scholars
- Collaborating with international organizations and universities
- Organizing international programs
- Hosting international visitors
Our International Students
North Carolina Central University is home for students representing countries such as Nigeria, Jamaica, China, Egypt, Kenya, Greece, and Spain.
Our International Scholars
The Office of International Affairs hosts international research scholars through our J-1 Exchange visitor program from various countries and international organizations.
Our International Visitors
The Office of International Affairs hosts individual visitors and groups from around the world. Our visitors have come from locations such as Moldova, Ukraine, South Africa, and India.