Search Menu
About NCCU Academics Research Admissions Campus Life Athletics Giving

If I am a U.S. citizen that was born in another country, how do I prove this?

Please supply a copy of a U.S. birth certificate, Naturalization Certificate, or a U.S. Passport.

© 2016
North Carolina Central University
1801 Fayetteville St., Durham, NC 27707