North Carolina Central University
1801 Fayetteville St.
Durham, NC 27707
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the requirements to be a transfer applicant?
1) You need to have at least 30 hours of transferable course credit to be considered a transfer.
2) We need official transcript(s) from all schools attended. We will run a clearinghouse report to see all schools that you have attended.
3) Must have at minimum an overall GPA of 2.0 from the last school you attended
4) Must meet Minimum Course Requirements as set by the State of North Carolina through your high school or college work. If you do not have a college degree you must submit your high school transcript(s).
5) We need a confidential statement from the last school you attended