Search Menu
About NCCU Academics Research Admissions Campus Life Athletics Giving

What do I need to submit to have a completed freshman application for undergraduate admissions?

1) Must meet Minimum Course Requirements (MCR) from your graduation year. This can be located on your high school transcript. You may have to also submit your current schedule to show that any classes you may need are in progress.
2) Grade Point Average (GPA)- Minimum 2.5 GPA in state/Minimum 2.7 GPA out of state.
3) Official Standardized Test Scores submitted to NCCU via Collegeboard
4) The Guidance Counselor Recommendation Form- This can be filled out by your Guidance Counselor or an Academic Core School Official i.e. English, Math, Science, etc.

© 2015
North Carolina Central University
1801 Fayetteville St., Durham, NC 27707