The Internal Audit Office strives to continually add value and mitigate risk through evaluation of the university's operations.
The Mission of the Internal Audit Office is to assist the University in accomplishing its overall strategic goal of becoming a premier University in a diverse cultural and educational environment. We will accomplish this through:
- Seeking to improve the internal control system and culture;
- Seeking to improve and enhance the management of risks;
- Seeking to enhance the governance processes at North Carolina Central University.
We will provide independent assessments and appraisals of activities working to promote a control conscious, proactive risk management environment.
1. Contact Internal Audit Office: 919-530-6189
2. File a Report Online: Click here to file a Report
3. North Carolina State auditor’s Hotline: 1-800-730-TIPS (8477)
*Employees who, in good faith, report unlawful activity are protected by the North Carolina whistleblower act against any
retaliation by North Carolina Central University for making such a report. (Click here to view the Whistleblower Act