About NCCU Academics Admissions Athletics Campus Life Giving Research

Can I receive transfer Credit for my Military Training?

Frequently Asked Questions
Can I receive transfer Credit for my Military Training?

Yes, if have completed Military Basic training you will receive Transfer Credit for HEDU 1531 and PEDU 1541. To have your Military Training evaluated and to receive credit for these courses, you must request that your Official JST (Joint Service Transcript) or CCAF (Community College of the Air Force) Transcript be sent to North Carolina Central University. For Army, Marines, Navy, National Guard and Coast Guard please visit: https://jst.doded.mil/to set up an account and request your transcript. For Air Force, please visit: http://www.au.af.mil/au/barnes/ccaf/transcripts.asp.

Any Specialized Training may be reviewed by your Academic Advisor for any additional transfer credit.

Search For a Topic

NCCU complies with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in all programs and activities (including sexual harassment and sexual violence) in the University's educational programs and activities. For additional resources or to file a Title IX complaint, visit the NCCU's Title IX webpage.
© 2019 North Carolina Central University 1801 Fayetteville St., Durham, NC 27707