About NCCU Academics Admissions Athletics Campus Life Giving Research

How do I declare a major?

Frequently Asked Questions
How do I declare a major?

A student must confer with an academic advisor before declaring or changing a major, minor or concentration, or adding second major, minor or concentration. Change of Major forms are available in the Registrar’s Office and the University College Academic Advising Office. The form requires signatures of the student, his or her academic advisor, and the department chair or associate dean and the dean of the college. Forms will then be submitted to the Registrar’s Office for the official change.

Search For a Topic

NCCU complies with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in all programs and activities (including sexual harassment and sexual violence) in the University's educational programs and activities. For additional resources or to file a Title IX complaint, visit the NCCU's Title IX webpage.
© 2017 North Carolina Central University 1801 Fayetteville St., Durham, NC 27707