About NCCU Academics Admissions Athletics Campus Life Giving Research

Where do I find a surplus form?

Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I find a surplus form?

The “Movable Equipment – Notice of Disposal/Change in Location Form” can be found in the Document Library of the NCCU website.

Search For a Topic

NCCU complies with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in all programs and activities (including sexual harassment and sexual violence) in the University's educational programs and activities. For additional resources or to file a Title IX complaint, visit the NCCU's Title IX webpage.
© 2017 North Carolina Central University 1801 Fayetteville St., Durham, NC 27707