About NCCU Academics Admissions Athletics Campus Life Giving Research

What is the procedure for having surplus property removed?

Frequently Asked Questions
What is the procedure for having surplus property removed?

Surplus items must be identified on the University’s “Movable Equipment- Notice of Disposal/Change in Location Form” and faxed to the NCCU Capital Assets Office (919-530-7988).  The Capital Assets Office will, in turn, notify Central Receiving so that the surplus items can be scheduled for pickup.  Due to the volume of Central Receiving operations, surplus property can only be picked up once a week or as scheduled; sufficient time must be allowed to accommodate the surplus pickup schedule.      

Search For a Topic

NCCU complies with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in all programs and activities (including sexual harassment and sexual violence) in the University's educational programs and activities. For additional resources or to file a Title IX complaint, visit the NCCU's Title IX webpage.
© 2017 North Carolina Central University 1801 Fayetteville St., Durham, NC 27707