About NCCU Academics Admissions Athletics Campus Life Giving Research

How do I start my VA Educational Benefits?

Frequently Asked Questions
How do I start my VA Educational Benefits?

You will need to first apply for your benefits using either VONAPP or Ebenefits. If you are a Transfer student please complete a Change of Program Form (for Veterans form 22-1995 and a 22-5495 for Children and Spouses) and submit a copy to the Veterans Resource Center.

Search For a Topic

NCCU complies with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in all programs and activities (including sexual harassment and sexual violence) in the University's educational programs and activities. For additional resources or to file a Title IX complaint, visit the NCCU's Title IX webpage.
© 2018 North Carolina Central University 1801 Fayetteville St., Durham, NC 27707