About NCCU Academics Admissions Athletics Campus Life Giving Research

How do I clear up a warrant?

Frequently Asked Questions
How do I clear up a warrant?
If you have a warrant you can turn yourself in at the University Police Department at 2010 Fayetteville St. or go to the Durham County Magistrate’s Office at the Durham County Jail, 219 S. Mangum St.
Search For a Topic

NCCU complies with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in all programs and activities (including sexual harassment and sexual violence) in the University's educational programs and activities. For additional resources or to file a Title IX complaint, visit the NCCU's Title IX webpage.
© 2017 North Carolina Central University 1801 Fayetteville St., Durham, NC 27707