About NCCU Academics Admissions Athletics Campus Life Giving Research

How do I report an emergency or crime?

Frequently Asked Questions
How do I report an emergency or crime?
Contact the NCCU Police department by calling (919) 530-6106. The following information will be requested:
• Your location
• Your emergency or nature of your call
• Your name
• Any information about crime suspects
• Answers to any questions that you are asked by the telecommunicator
Search For a Topic

NCCU complies with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in all programs and activities (including sexual harassment and sexual violence) in the University's educational programs and activities. For additional resources or to file a Title IX complaint, visit the NCCU's Title IX webpage.
© 2018 North Carolina Central University 1801 Fayetteville St., Durham, NC 27707