About NCCU Academics Admissions Athletics Campus Life Giving Research

What do I do if my department/office needs publication services?

Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if my department/office needs publication services?

A publication is anything that is mass produced for distribution on or off campus. The NCCU Office of University Relations is primarily concerned with publications that go to an outside (public) audience. These include but are not limited to catalogs, brochures, announcement and invitation cards, posters, promotional items, handbooks, or fliers.

In all cases, should your department develop materials that you intend to distribute en masse, you need seek approval from the Office of University Relations prior to distribution.

The review and approval of large documents can take several days to complete. Please submit a completed Production and Photographic Request Form to the Office of University Relations for the review and editing of large documents or to request assistance from the OUR in designing and developing your publication.

Click here to download the Publication Photography Request Form.

Search For a Topic

NCCU complies with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in all programs and activities (including sexual harassment and sexual violence) in the University's educational programs and activities. For additional resources or to file a Title IX complaint, visit the NCCU's Title IX webpage.
© 2018 North Carolina Central University 1801 Fayetteville St., Durham, NC 27707