First, you must understand the criteria and expectations for all organizations.
• Your organization must be designated as 501(c)(3).
• Your organization should be able to accommodate at least 3 or more students.
• Your organization should be located in Triangle Area (Durham, Raleigh and Chapel Hill).
Community partners are expected to:
• Orient student volunteers to the agency’s mission and goals.
• Ensure a safe work environment.
• Provide the necessary training , resources, supervision and ongoing substantive feedback in an effort to support the success of the student volunteer
• Provide tasks that are relevant, significant and/or challenging for the student volunteer.
Then, send an email to email@example.com, so that the Community Liaison can contact you to get started.