North Carolina Central University
1801 Fayetteville St.
Durham, NC 27707
Program Requirements: 39 Hours
Requirements: Permanent initial licensure in education or undergraduate degree, 2.7 of above GPA, Praxis I, GRE, interview, essay, and completion of prerequisite courses.
- EDGR 5125 - Psychological Foundations of Education (3)
- EDEC 5634 - Legal and Cultural Foundations in Special Education (3)
- EDIT 5855 - Advanced Technology for Education or EDEC 5679 Adaptive Technologies for Special Populations or EDU 4300 - Computer Utilization
- EDCI 5221 - Instructional Programs in Mathematics (3)
- EDEC 5620 - Introduction to Exceptional Children (3)