North Carolina Central University has many options for student to get invovled on camspus. If you like to start your own student organization, simply follow these steps and you'll be on your way:
- Recruit friends or other students of similar concerns or issues who may be interested in starting ans organzation getting together.
- Decide on the orgaization's purpose, mission statment, name and begin recruiting additional persons.
- Designate your four (4) officers (president, vice president, secretary, and treasurer)
- Select a faculty or staff memeber to serve as your advisor.
- Create your club constitution.
- Obtain and complete the Organization Registration Form included in this sesction and scedule an appointment to meet with Program Advisor.
Registration Process : Student Organization are required to register annually. Registration form are sistributed at the beginningof the school year and will be dur around the 20th of September. Forms are submit to the Office of Student Leadership, Training & Develpment bu establised deadlines.
Benefits to Registereing Your Organization:
- Participate in Student Organization Fair
- Use Unviersity facilites, sponsor and host events on campus
- Eligible to apply for Student Development Incentive Grant
- Opportunity to utilize organization's advisor, Student Leadership, Training and Development staff, and other univeresity resouces.
- Share ideas, learn and have fun with persons of similiar interests
Forms For Student Organzation
For more information please contact Program Advisor, 919-530-7453 or email@example.com.