Thank you in advance for your support of North Carolina Central University School of Law! Your gift is an investment in our legacy and an investment in the legal careers of current students, as well as many generations to come.
There are countless opportunities for making your tax-deductible gift to NCCU Law. Gifts may be received through the following methods:
- Cash Gifts may be made by check, money order, electronic bank drafts, wire transfer or credit card.
- In-Kind Gifts of goods and services are welcome.
- Life Insurance Policies may be used in a number of ways to provide support.
- Marketable Securities may be sent or transferred to the Law School.
- Matching Gifts are employee contributions matched by employers. Donors must initiate matching gifts through their employer program. Matching gifts programs present donors with the opportunity to significantly increase their gift to the Law School.
- Planned or Deferred Gifts such as charitable trusts, life income gifts, or bequests may provide the donor with tax advantages.
- Real Estate may be donated, both developed and undeveloped. Gifts of Real Estate must be processed through the NCCU Institutional Advancement Office prior to acceptance.
NOTE: Gifts to operating fund accounts provide the Law School with income for immediate use. Gifts for endowment fund accounts help ensure the legacy of the Law School, by providing funding for years to come. Contributions to both operating and endowment funds are critical to the financial health of the Law School.
Checks must be made payable to:
NCCU Foundation, Inc.
Write in the memo section: “SOL” for the School of Law and your gift designation (i.e., New Horizons or Law School Scholarship Fund, etc.).
Gifts may be sent to:
NCCU School of Law
Post Office Box 1431
Durham, NC 27702
For assistance, please contact Sharon D. Alston, Assistant Director of Annual Giving, at 919-530-5386 or email@example.com.