Knowledge Base Version 2.175
Release Date: 9/28/2009
Specific FAQs now appear in the pages' HTML title tags, to increase findability, refined analytics and or Search Engine Optimization.
Initial Release Notes (9/15/2008):
- A searchable knowledge base that can be searched by:
- Each FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) is assigned:
- Question - "How Do I ...?"
- You can "Delete" and "Update" a FAQ after it has been created in the Knowledge Base.
- If a FAQ is searched for, and the results returned are "Not found", users have to the opportunity to "Send feedback" to the Administrative Staff which will alert them to create the new FAQ and make it available.
- Web Liaisons and Web Services have administrative rights to the Knowledge Base where they can create and update FAQs, maintaining Knowledge Base.
- Access the FAQ/Knowledge Base Admin via the Intranet using your AD log-in.
- Using the Search function, only access the keywords *not* the titles of the FAQ pages (US# in Web Services' Rally Sprint Backlog system)
Get more details about this and all of our applications, staying abreast of all of NCCU's latest site developments and updates via NCCU ITS Web Services' Eagle Blog.