|How Do I Access NCCU's Cascade Server (CMS), or Network drives, or Banner from home (off-campus)?|
1. Go to https://webvpn.nccu.edu|
2. Log in with you username and password
3. Click the "Terminal Servers" link on the left side navigation
4. Change the "Address" dropdown to "http://" and type "cms1:8080" in the adjacent textbox, then click "Browse"
5. You should be presented with the CMS login page
This particular web application (unlike most NCCU web pages), works best with Internet Explorer.
With this same WebVPN page, you can also easily access your network drive(s), Shepard Library databases, Banner, and many other NCCU application that were formerly available only on-campus.
Additional, detailed documentation is are available via NCCU's Forms and Document Repository (FDR)