Truth and Service
Future StudentsStudentsParents and FamilyAlumniFaculty and StaffVisitors
Directory Image
Customer Service
Do you offer a scholarship?

Do you offer a scholarship?

If you graduate from a North Carolina community college and have a GPA of at least 2.75, you will be eligible for the Transfer Student Scholarship.  For more information and the scholarship application click here.

Search For a Topic