|How do I register my organization/non-profit?|
First, you must understand the criteria and expectations for all organizations.|
• Your organization must be designated as 501(c)(3).
• Your organization should be able to accommodate at least 3 or more students.
• Your organization should be located in Triangle Area (Durham, Raleigh and Chapel Hill).
Community partners are expected to:
• Orient student volunteers to the agency’s mission and goals.
• Ensure a safe work environment.
• Provide the necessary training , resources, supervision and ongoing substantive feedback in an effort to support the success of the student volunteer
• Provide tasks that are relevant, significant and/or challenging for the student volunteer.
Then, fill out the Agency Registration Form.
Once your Agency Registration Form is submitted, it will be reviewed by ACSLP staff for uploading online onto the Community Agency List.