*Note: You must have the Blackberry Internet Service on your wireless plan
Setup your Blackberry device:
1. On your BlackBerry device, navigate to your Home Screen
2. Select the Setup E-Mail icon
(This can be called BlackBerry Set-up, E-mail settings, or Personal Email Set-up).
3. Login to your Blackberry Internet Service
4. Click on E-Mail Accounts
5. Then Add E-Mail Account
6. Enter Your NCCU e-mail address (i.e email@example.com)
7. Enter Your NCCU e-mail password, and then click “next”
8. After successfully completing account setup, click View Accounts.
If setup is successful, you should receive a confirmation message and a new mailbox icon should appear on your device's home screen labeled with your Eaglemail address. You may need to power down your device to view the icon on the home screen.