|What are the requirements to be a transfer applicant?|
1) You need to have at least 30 hourse of transferable course credit to be considered a transfer.|
2) We need official transcript/s from all schools attended. We will run a clearinghouse report to see all schools that you have attended.
3) Must have at minumum an overall GPA of 2.0 from your last school attended
4) Must meet Minimum Course Requirements as set by the State of North Carolina through your high school or college work. If you do not have a college degree you must submit your high school transcript/s.
5) We need a confidential statement from your last school attended
If you have any more questions please contact the counselor for your area at: http://www.nccu.edu/admissionsandaid/Staff.cfm
|Search For a Topic|