Truth and Service
Future StudentsStudentsParents and FamilyAlumniFaculty and StaffVisitors
Directory Image
Customer Service

What should I do if I've been dropped from my classes?

If you have been dropped for nonpayment of your bill by the required deadline, you must first make arrangements to pay in the Student Accounts Office. The Student Accounts Office will then authorize the University Registrar's Office to reinstate you in your classes.

If you have been canceled for failure to provide required immunization records to the Student Health Services, you must first contact that office (919/530-5102) and complete the immunization process before you can be reinstated in your courses.

Search For a Topic