Truth and Service
Future StudentsStudentsParents and FamilyAlumniFaculty and StaffVisitors
Directory Image
Customer Service

How Do I Transfer my VA Vocational Rehabitlitation to NCCU

You will need to contact your VA Voc Rehab counselor about transferring to NCCU. Then, your Voc Rehab counselor will send NCCU VA Office a copy of your authorization form.

Search For a Topic