Truth and Service
Future StudentsStudentsParents and FamilyAlumniFaculty and StaffVisitors
Directory Image
Customer Service

Can I park without a permit when I am moving in and out of my residence hall?
During official move-in and move-out periods designated by the university, the Parking and Transportation office will allow 30-minute loading/unloading periods. At other times you need to call the University Police Department for permission to load/unload your vehicle.

Search For a Topic