NCCU Motto
Future Students      Students      Parents & Family      Alumni      Faculty & Staff      Visitors
Vehicular Accidents

All persons involved in motor vehicle accidents on campus must report the accidents to the University Police department. NCGS 20-166.1 requires that all accidents involving vehicles in which bodily injury and/or damage to one or more vehicles appears to be $1,000 or more be reported by the driver involved to the campus police, municipal police or sheriff in whose jurisdiction the accident occurred.