Search Menu
About NCCU Academics Research Admissions Campus Life Athletics Giving

How can I obtain a restraining order?

Restraining order or domestic violence orders are a function of the court system. You can find out more information by calling the Durham County Clerk of Court at (919) 564-7070. Also, our Watch Commanders may be able to provide advice. They can be reached at (919) 530-6178.
© 2016
North Carolina Central University
1801 Fayetteville St., Durham, NC 27707