Pathway to Success Program (Reverse Transfer)
The Pathway to Success Program (PTS) is a plan for students who are ineligible to return to the university due to academic performance. This program offers a hands-on approach to help students remain engaged in their education journey, help them understand the importance of mapping out a “Plan B,” and direct them to a program at a community college that better meets their immediate needs and prepares them for reenrollment at NCCU. Students must have at least 18 general education credit hours to participate in PTS.
Benefits of Pathway to Success Program:
- Contact the Office of Transfer Services by calling or emailing Alice Evans at 919-530-6688 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
- Schedule a day and time to meet with a Transfer Services administrator.
- Complete the Pathway to Success form (provided by Ms. Evans).
- Email or fax Pathway to Success form to Ms. Evans at 919-530-6655 (fax) before scheduled meeting.
- Attend scheduled appointment. If you are unable to make your appointment or need to reschedule please call Ms. Evans at 919-530-6688.
- After completing the University Transfer Program and receiving as associate’s degree at the community college, you will be able to reenter NCCU as a transfer student as a junior.
- After receiving the associate’s degree you will be eligible to apply for the two-year N.C. Community Transfer Scholarship if you have a GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- You may apply for the “forgiveness policy,” which will allow your past grades and attempted hours to be forgiven
You must register for this program to participate.