Search Menu
About NCCU Academics Research Admissions Campus Life Athletics Giving

Can I transfer with an Applied Associate of Science (A.A.S.) degree?

Yes. NCCU offers bilateral agreements and student track options for students who have graduated with a technical degree.  These agreements are pre-approved course curriculums for students who select to study courses that don’t always offer seamless transition options.

© 2016
North Carolina Central University
1801 Fayetteville St., Durham, NC 27707