Forms and Documents Repository (FDR) Version 2.0
Release Date: 9/29/09
Forms and Documents can now be Catagorized (as Policies, Forms, Tutorial, Print, Newsletter, or Report)
Specific Document Names now appear in the pages' HTML title tags, to increase findability, refined analytics and or Search Engine Optimization.
- Web Liaisons can now login and create/edit documents for their respective departments
- All form fields prefill when modifying existing documents
- Document authors have been removed
- A document's contact can be manually typed into the form fields (rather than selected from a predefined list of contacts)
- The appearance of the administration area has been updated to include icons, pagination, and an improved layout
- A search feature has been added to the administration area
- URL generator, facilitating easy access to departmental Forms & Docs listings [added 9/23/2008]
- Fixed bug causing the application to throw an error if the author and contact were set to different people
- When uploading a document, users can add the document to packets they should not have access to. (83)
- When viewing packet details, the documents contained inside are not displayed. This bug only affects the public view. (84)
- When searching by index, pagination does not work correctly.