Rules & Regulations
- The movie should focus on the experience of a first-year student(s) and be no longer than 7 minutes.
- Alcohol and drugs are not permitted per the NCCU student code of conduct. Profanity and acts of extreme violence will not be tolerated. Keep it clean!
- Acts of a sexual nature or scenes that directly violate the NCCU student code of conduct including sexual innuendos are prohibited.
- No violations of local, state, and/or federal laws are permitted.
- Individuals intentionally featured in your film must give their consent by completing an official NCCU photo consent form.
- If filming in a public location, notify all individuals of whom and what you are filming for so they may choose whether to be filmed.
- Movies cannot be posted on any social networking sites (Facebook, MySpace, Twitter) or video broadcasting sites (YouTube, Twitvid) prior to the screening date and time in April 2012.
- Films received after the due date will not be included.
- The Office of Orientation and First-Year Experience reserves the right to request edits or decline any films that do not meet the above standards.
- Participants will sign a contract stating they understand all rules, regulations and procedures set forth by the university and OFYE.
- Each approved individual or group will have the opportunity to give a short introduction to the film during the Reel Eagles Film Showcase in April 2012.