Personal Profile 2.1
Release Date: 9/14/2009
New Feature: myEOL profiles now pulls Student data (Major/Concentration and Classification) from Banner
This represents a substantial step as we continue the convergence of these two disparate applications.
- When going live, we need to remove the current student input functionality in the myEOL sign-up process.
- Most of this data originates from Banner's TEST database. We need to submit an RFC to get Banner production data.
- Until then, functionally speaking, there should be very little or no difference in the data outputted by this app.
Personal Profile 2.0
Release Date: 9/26/2008
- The update, search, and detail pages have been moved from the webapps server to the cms1 server.
- Users can update their profile by clicking the profile icon under the Personal Assistant of myNCCU.
- Users can now "Add & Update" their photo to their User Profile.
- Users can add their vita/resume, schools and/or colleges which they attended, and the degrees they earned to their user profile.
- The search page now displays a thumbnail version of a user's photo in the list of search results.
- The contact detail page has been redesigned with a well formatted new look.
- Frequently asked questions about the contact detail page are now diplayed in the lower left.