The Call for Participation Proposal Form is available via PDF.
Proposals should be double-spaced, prepared in 12 pt. Arial font, and not exceed 1,000 words (References and appendixes are not included in this count). Use APA style for citations and references. Please include an abstract for each proposal, the title page, including the topic, name of all presenters and an email address for the primary presenter. Faculty teams are encouraged to submit proposals. Please identify the following essential information on the first page of your proposal:
- Identify your specific technology needs.
The following CONFERENCE AUDIO VISUAL/EQUIPMENT IS AVAILABLE AT NCCU.
- Please note that the conference cannot provide equipment for Poster Sessions and clickers or pointers for presentations
- HARDWARE (Minimum specs): PC Laptop with Pentium 4 2 GHz processor. Windows XP Professional, 512 MB RAM, CD-ROM, two USB ports (2.0 USB), Speakers, Network Access, XGA Data Projector - 2000 ANSI Lumen or greater, Projection Screen
- SOFTWARE: Microsoft Office 2010 (including PowerPoint 2010), Internet Explorer 7, Adobe Acrobat Reader. We try to maintain up to date plug-ins for Flash, Java, Windows Media Player, and QuickTime Player. It is the presenter's responsibility to make sure that the computer has the correct cable needed to plug their specific platform (Mac or PC) into a projector.
- No audio-visual or technical equipment is provided for Poster Sessions. If you bring a wireless card and computer, you should have access to the Internet via the conference wireless network.
- You should consider bringing your laptop for presentation and have your presentation saved to a USB drive as a backup.
- Before each session hour, technical staff will assist presenters to connect all the presentation equipment for the next set of presentations. All data projectors will connect with your laptop, PC, or Mac using a standard DB15 (VGA) connector.
- Indicate which category your proposal should be assigned (Teachers as Leaders, Teaching the Millennial Student with Technology, Knowledge Economy and University Research Collaborations and Distance Education).
- Type of session you would prefer:
a. Individual Paper
b. Ask-an-Expert Discussion Circle
c. Best Practices Workshop
All sessions will be 50-minute interactive sessions.
Proposal Submission date extended to Friday, March 22, 2013 to Dr. Prince Bull at email@example.com