In order to ensure a balanced conference program, all submissions are reviewed and evaluated. Presentations are selected based on the following criteria:
- The degree to which the presentation supports one or more of the identified strands, with priority given to selecting a comparable number of sessions for each category.
- Thoroughness of the subject matter and proposal.
- Originality of materials.
- Quality of learning objectives.
- Level of interactivity and methods that address diverse teaching styles at the postsecondary level.
- Quality of takeaway tools offered to conference participants.
- Appeal to a diverse and broad spectrum of faculty members in higher education.
Notification of Acceptance
The primary presenter will be notified via e-mal by April 1, 2014 of the proposal’s status.