Where To Pay
The Cashier’s Office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The mailing address is NCCU, c/o/ Comptroller, P.O. Box 19713, Durham, NC 27707.
The office is located in the Hoey Administration Building, Room 12, Basement floor.
The telephone numbers are 919-530-6209, 919-530-6014 and (919) 530-6234
and the fax number is 919-530-7928.
The email address is email@example.com
Accepted methods of payment are Visa, MasterCard, cash, money orders, and checks.
Credit card payments may also be made via the web at http://www.nccu.edu
Payors who have access to the student account via myEOL follow this method:
- Step 1: Access the NCCU homepage at http://www.nccu.edu
- Step 2: Select Login to myEOL.
- Step 3: Enter Student Assigned Username and Password.
- Step 4: Select Submit Button.
- Step 5: Select Banner SSB under Personal Assistant Menu.
- Step 6: Select Student Tab.
- Step 7: Select View E-Bill.
- Step 8: Select NCCU Account Suite.
- Step 9: Select eBills in the top menu.
- Step 10: Select Pay under the Action Heading to pay e-bill by credit card.